If you run a small, local company it can be challenging to come-up with marketing ideas that you haven’t tried before. There are numerous reasons that this is sometimes a frustrating task. For example, for companies that have used only one logo or marketing scheme for the past several decades, it can be hard to recognize when it needs to evolve into something more modern. This article is intended to provide you with some marketing ideas you may not have thought of previously.
1. Give a calendar to your clients for free during the holiday season. This can be something you do annually to market your business. It is important for this calendar to clearly display your business’s name, address, and contact information. See David T Rosen. You should also make sure that the photos used in the calendar are somehow connected to either your industry or your company. Your clients will think about your business daily when they look at these calendars.
2. Consider holding an informational seminar about your company’s goods or services that is open to the public. You must make sure that the information you impart to those who come to your seminar is pertinent, instead of simply talking about general facts that have to do with your business or industry. It is essential to use this chance to attract potential customers with information about why your business is the best choice for them.
3. Create a video or series of videos that market your company. When your videos are finalized, showcase them to your company’s website. One great idea is to do a weekly video series for several months. This can cause visitors to return to your website week after week. If your website visitors enjoy this video series, there is a good chance they will select your business when they need your product or service.
It is crucial for any videos you film to have a professional appearance. In the event that your videos are not well-written or appear to have been produced inexpensively, people who view them will probably not find your company appealing. It is, therefore, not a waste of money to pay a professional producer when you film your video series.
4. Create a press release that promotes your business and have it printed in your town’s newspaper. See Mentoring. This is one way that many people will learn about your company. If your business doesn’t have a dedicated marketing department, it may be a good idea to pay a professional writer to pen your release.
5. It is a great idea for your business to be involved in numerous events in your area. This is an excellent way to market your business. For instance, you might want to enroll in your town’s Chamber of Commerce, which gives you the chance to network with the owners of other local businesses. Additionally, think about asking if you can speak at your area’s schools’ career days.